>I’m 50 this year!
Who don’t want to be healthy and fit? For a lot of men, becoming fit at 50 is quite a feat. Although it may be difficult, it is possible with motivation and hard work. There are some lifestyle changes you will need to make in order to achieve your goals. I have two things in mind. Eat balance diet and do balance excercise. I’ve read many tips on the net on this matter. I will focus on the following actions;
1) eat balance diet,
2) eat suplement to improve blood flow like tongkat ali,
3) do cardio excercises that is jogging 5km at least 3x a week,
4) strength training on 10kg dumbell
5) doing push up 30 times after each prayer and
6) I added cycling 10km at gym to my exercise to make variation.
Good luck to me!